Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Service


So this Friday, the 4th of September, I am one of the many in the population that get to go through the removal of their gall bladder due to gall stones! 

It was so awesome to see what happened when I told people about me having the surgery. Automatically, people went into service mode.

"Heidi, what can I do for you"
..."Well, there isn't really much you can do, just pray"
"Done....and you're sure there isn't anything else I can do?"
..."Nope, thanks though!"

I swear I've been lucky enough to have that conversation so many times. I am very blessed with a ton of people in my life that care enough about me to want to be there for me and that love me. 

So there is an update on my life. I'm in school, with 2 jobs, and busy as ever.

I will let you know how the surgery went as soon as I feel good enough to be on the computer! Please pray for a quick and painless (as possible) recovery! Thanks guys!

3 comments:

KaDee said...

Sorry you have to have surgery. No fun. Good luck!

Nora's world said...

So now that the surgery is over, anything I can do for you? :)

Kaylinn said...

I do check your blog all the time! and I wait for a happy update or something clever from you. Hope things are going great. So good to chat the other day!