According to a certain someone...I don't blog enough.
And according to my last blog, I said I would blog when I was better...and I have been better from surgery for quite some time now :)
So, I came up with an idea during all of this time that I had NOT blogging.
I want to be a better "cook". So I am making this group (via facebook) that puts up a general "make this meal" once a month. Everyone that is a part of that group is required to make it (however they want) and then share the recipe (or ingredients) for the rest of the group.
Example:
One month may be Fajitas. So everyone that is a part of that group is going to make Fajitas once during that month. The part that will probably make them all different is what each person/group puts into that Fajita. They could include chicken, steak, no meat, tofu...etc. After they are done making it, they post online how it turned out and the recipe they used!
Fun right?
Anyways, I am pretty sure I am friends with everyone on my blog on facebook, so if you are curious about joining or doing this let me know!
4 comments:
ooo HEidi...a cute blog just for me? So kind. Love the cooking idea. So creative. I don't cook enough to join, but super cute idea. Someday when I cook, then I'll have to join. Or I'll make Mark join, he cooks so well!
sounds like fun heidi...i want to join!!
I definitely want to join, Heidi! I'm a major fan of the culinary arts. :) I'm gonna check your facebook now, Heidi, to see if I can find the group.
P.S. Did I say "Heidi" enough times?! I mean, seriously. :)
Post a Comment