Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who doesn't love SoCal!?

Thanks to these little lovelies for a spontaneous trip to the beach! And a perfect trip at that!

Funny story: There were these guys in the car that was sort of in front and to the side of us. They rolled down their window, stuck their heads out and waved. We all did a little of a girl-ish scream, and Melissa and I waved and were COMPLETELY hyper after that. Love it!
Yay for the first time in my life being comfortable in a swim suit! :)
LOVE Breanna. She cracks me up!
Melissa is my best friend and sister! She makes for an amazing beach partner. 
Ha. Mostly love her foot in this picture. 

Thank you SoCal for you great weather. I'm pretty sure I was texting someone while I was at the beach this day and they were telling me it was raining where they were at. It was a perfect 78 degrees at the beach. 

1 comments:

Kaylinn said...

i've read your blog and meant to comment for a bit now, but couldn't at school and then got busy with the last week worth of events. I'd still love to beach and bike ride with you! Someday!!! Love your guts girl.