So, for about 2 hours of my night last night, I thought this game may have been more than impossible to win.
Rules:
-The only way to get rid of a marble is to jump it.
-Goal is to leave one marble left on the board, preferably in the center.
Okay. So I am not going to lie, I totally had to cheat and look up the solution, but even the stupid solution was hard to figure out! I love that game! :)
But here was the end result to my game, and when I "won", I knew it had to be blogged about.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Impossible
Posted by Heidi Prince at 8:45 AM
Labels: heidi-ness, random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha! So glad to hear that game is not a scam, I've given up many a times!
I'm excited about tomorrow...gives us something to blog about! :)
Post a Comment