My life is CRAZY. No joke. I have blogged like 354354 times about how I am super busy. But, I always try to exercise. And well, lets be honest, the gym is SO boring. So, John and I decided to shake things up a bit and go to the park during our "exercise" time. And wow, it was so rejuvenating. Above is a picture of the park we go to... so far we have walked/ran about 8 miles while we were there...and played a little round of Frisbee. Its been nice. I've enjoyed being outside and enjoying my beautiful California Spring time weather. :)
Now onto the not so good....
Ok. This is how insane my school schedule is. I planned to meet in the library for 2 different group projects. I planned to do them at 2 separate times. However; they ended up at the same time. So sat in the middle of both of my groups, working on 2 projects at one time. Insane much? So now you all know I am not kidding about how busy I am...I apparently even had to condense my school work together in order to make it all fit.
3 more weeks and finals, and this semester is DONE.
Can't wait... I need a count down or something.
3 more weeks and finals, and this semester is DONE.
Can't wait... I need a count down or something.
1 comments:
Make a paper chain!!!! Paper chains make everything better. And it feels so good to rip off a link everyday. You're fabulous, just remember that!
Post a Comment