Sunday, January 17, 2010

Experiencing LA



I've lived in SoCal my ENTIRE life and there is a TON I have yet to experience in LA.

One of the things I did on my day off from work this past week was go to Mulholland Dr. The road is pretty windy, and leads to spectacular views like such. Wasn't hard to convince John to take the day off of work when the weather was an amazing 74 degrees and there wasn't much traffic. All make things qualify for an amazing day.

Also, while in LA I decided, since I am without gall bladder, that I should venture in trying Pinks Hot Dog. They have to have the most UNHEALTHY hot dogs on the face of this planet, but they tasted like heaven. Picture below isn't something I ate while I was there, but I wanted to give you the idea of something that they have on their menu. Their entire menu looks like this.





So now that I've check off Mulholland Dr and Pinks off of my "to-do" list in LA, what do you think I should check off next?? Leave me some ideas! :)

2 comments:

Kaylinn said...

Sounds really delicious! Love days off and that you got to go with a friend! Bonus.

We still have a Disneyland Date in your future. FYI!

Anonymous said...

so funny. i just looked at your blog and noticed you blogged about LA. i just did that too!! too wierd miss heidi!! try the getty. free except for parking and gas