Sunday, July 5, 2009

Long Overdue...

Seems these days I spend a lot of my extra time in San Francisco..

This time around I didn't go for a wedding, but for a vacation. I went with my best friend Amanda and her family. We were able to do things I wasn't able to last time.. Like take a picture at the Golden Gate Bridge. 
This little restaurant was an item of AMAZINGNESS. This time around I was able to go to China Town (in a cab might I add, something I've never done before). Go there and tell the chef its your first time there, they'll treat you to an awesome dinner. 
This was also the first time I got to ride the B.A.R.T. So fun, fast, and so easy.
While in San Francisco, we stayed in the middle of Union Square. I must say a little overwhelming at first...but once you get to know the area its not that bad! 
This picture is at the top of a 7 story-high Macys. 7-stories, really?
Although this picture isn't in San Fran, it was a great part of my vacation. 
Took a LITTLE hike to the top of Bishops Peak, and if you are planning on ever doing that in San Luis Obispo, please prepare yourself physically before..Such a tough hike!

All-in-all, great vacation. 

1 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Sounds like fun! I've been to San Fran plenty of times, but still haven't made it to all the must-see places. Glad you had a good time! :)