Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shopping Exhaustion

Have you ever taken almost EVERYTHING off the racks and then tried them on??


Well, this past weekend I asked my sister Jessica to come up and help me shop for "grown-up" clothes.  ((You know, it's time I walked away from screen tee's))

We went to JC Penny this weekend, and I literally tried everything on. I was sooo exhausted afterwards. I never thought someone could truly be tired after shopping, can they make it a sport? Done.

Thanks to Jessica & My Mom, I know have 6-7 outfits from our little shopping adventure, and I am now looking a little more grown up :)


No screen tee's were purchased. 


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I really like the last disclosure...here's mine "no animals were harmed during this shopping adventure."

Kaylinn said...

Cheers to breaking away from screen tees. I love this post

Please enjoy... said...

girl, i have done that because my body is not shaped for most cloths!
AND
i'm 28, going 29 in april and STILL don't like to wear "grown up" cloths! i just can't give up my casual cloths!!