Saturday, December 27, 2008

I don't want to toot my own horn..


BUT, I would like to believe I am pretty talented. 


Today is my little sisters birthday, and this is something I did for her. 

(P.s. the reasons that it is a penguin cake is because she is completely OBSESSED with penguins.=] )


6 comments:

Please enjoy... said...

really cute! my b-day is in april, you know :)
hehehe.
Very talented i call that, you can be proud of yourself!

Jessica said...

you did such a good job!

Ginger said...

Very impressive Heidi! Watch out Lisa, there's a cousin out to take your cake crown! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you make the penguins out of icing???? Very impressive and very cute!!!!

Kristi said...

That is so cute! Where did you get the idea? Were you looking at some other cake picture or something?

Heidi Prince said...

Wendy:
Yes, its a special kind of icing.

Kristi:
I found this picture on someone else's page with a similar idea for a cake. So I did steal their idea ;)