skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Google Much?
Dear Google...
Can you please make it possible to search a song, when the only lyrics you know are "dun, dee dum dee dum"...
"I guess not everything is google-able" -Kaylinn Wright
I guess I rely on Google a LITTLE too much... :)
1 comments:
Kissed By A Prince
said...
I like the song that's playing....Love you too Heidi.
November 1, 2008 at 11:34 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(
1
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2011
(
3
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2010
(
12
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
2
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2009
(
32
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
2
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
April
(
3
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
4
)
▼
2008
(
15
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
6
)
▼
October
(
3
)
Google Much?
"My Fellow Truckers"
Welcome!
About Me
Heidi Prince
View my complete profile
Blogs I stalk....
Camille Knecht
Candice and Troy
Carolyn
Chelsea Biggs
Cyndi
Holly and Sam and Family
Janae and Taylor
Jason and Elsie
Joanna and Kirk
Joseph and Kristin
Karly
Kaylinn and Mark
Lauren and Aaron
Lydia
Mom and Dad
Naef Family
Pat and Brittany
Sara and Bryan
Shayne
Tessa and Cory
Wendy
1 comments:
I like the song that's playing....Love you too Heidi.
Post a Comment